SBA’s team consists of experienced, knowledgeable and approachable team members, employed at SBA for the long term, who are passionate about industrial projects. Helping to changing the shape of Australia’s growing industrial sector is an exciting, interesting and dynamic experience. Join us to be involved.
SBA Architects is a leading Architectural Practice delivering innovative and forward-thinking solutions for the Industrial sector. Our team is committed to delivering exceptional design results for longstanding clients. Due to current project demands and business growth, we are urgently seeking a professional and driven Senior Architect to join our collaborative senior leadership team.
As a key member of the leadership team you will report directly to the business Directors and will be responsible for contributing to the growth and reputation of the business while taking ownership of projects day to day. This is a key strategic role in the practice with the opportunity for career growth within the business at management level.
The successful candidate must have:
- Proven experience in project delivery across the industrial sector
- Must have the ability to produce outstanding 3D construction documentation along with expertise in all areas of project management and BIM coordination for highly complex industrial projects
- Experience in cold storage and temperature-controlled warehousing projects
- Have strong communication and team management skills with the ability to direct team members activities in technical documentation and time management
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills and an ability to problem solve
- Experience in planning, organising, directing and controlling the necessary resources for successful completion of a project
- A passion and interest in Industrial Architecture and the changing industrial landscape
- A willingness and drive to contribute to the growth and success of the business
Skills and Experience Required:
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Registered Architect (or accredited with relevant professional association)
- Have 10+ years’ local experience in the profession with a proven track record of team leadership and building and maintaining senior client relationships
- Experience on complex architectural projects using Revit. Must have advanced Revit/CAD skills
Benefits and Culture
- Friendly team with supportive and approachable Directors
- Career Development
- Established, highly regarded practice based in a central location close to transport
- Solid work pipeline
If you are interested in joining a team-orientated and collaborative environment please send your CV, Cover Letter and Portfolio (if applicable) to email@example.com.
The Salary package offered is commensurate with your skills and experience. Immediate start.